In these unprecedented times of the pandemic, we at Haven Elite Urgent Care are committed to serve you and the local community. We continue to monitor and follow CDC and Department of Public Health guidelines, and frequently update our clinic policies and protocols to ensure best practices for the safety of our staff, patients, and the local community.
Below are some of the efforts we have in place to maintain a healthy, clean, and virus-free environment:
- All staff must have their temperature taken when arriving to work.
- All staff wear proper PPEs – surgical masks and gloves, and wash hands frequently.
- All medical equipment are properly sanitized after each patient use.
- All patient rooms and door knobs are disinfected after each patient.
- Nursing stations and public counters are cleaned and disinfected every hour.
- Provide hand sanitizer and tissues in each patient room and throughout the clinic.
Phone consultations available for patients with upper respiratory symptoms. Please call 909-941-CARE (2273).
As your trusted local urgent care we are here to take care of your medical needs –7 days a week. Our hours have recently been changed –temporarily! For our hours click here. Furthermore, read our update and recommendations of disinfection here.